Friday, May 15, 2009

Take me out to the ball game


Family Friday:

I am trying to keep up on my blog so I figured i would try to do something about my family every Friday.

Since moving to Tacoma Washington almost 2 years ago, our family has taken a liking to watching baseball. We LOVE to watch the Tacoma Rainiers. We attended the first game of the 2009 season at Cheney Stadium on April 17, 2009. We had a blast and that is an understatement. For those of you who live in Washingon I would suggest checking out a home game for yourself. There is nothing like watching a baseball game in person. We now are going to try to go to 1 game a week. I am crossing my fingers.

For those who live here in Tacoma or surrounding area's check out the Rainiers website. You can check out the schedule and plan your own families "Baseball Night Out".

http://tacoma.rainiers.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=t529

No comments: