Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sonic drive thru Puyallup Wa




We finally got our very own Sonic drive thru here in western Washington. It opened just about 2 weeks ago. The lines have been outrageous. Some days the wait to even get a stall is over an hour. Really, an hour wait for a burger & fries! I know it sounds crazy. I figured i would wait until the newness wore off so the lines would not be as bad. Ha Ha! Wrong!!! I waited until 9:20 pm tonight to go to Sonic in Puyallup Wa. Keep in mind it is a 20-25 minute drive from my house. Upon arriving at Sonic the line was out of the parking lot and there was a 30 minute wait for a stall (by now it is 9:50pm). Once we were able to actually pull in the lot we were greeted by an attendant. He welcomed us to Sonic and proceeded to tell us there is a 30 minute wait and Oh by the way "our grills are out" & "we can't make any burgers". I thought he was joking. He was dead serious. I simply asked him, "why is the wait 30 minutes if your grill is broken?". He replied "Our drinks are POPPIN". Laugh my booty off. Ha Ha...not funny. I was so bummed to drive all that way to get a Sonic burger just to be told sorry, you can't have a burger. UGH! I guess I will have to try another day. Hopefully my next trip will be more successful.

No comments: