Thursday, May 28, 2009

Preparing for his homecoming


My Sgt will be returning from Iraq in about 2 months. The preparations have begun.
First on my list was to buy a HUGE welcome home banner. Did not take too much googling to find a place to order from. I used BuildASign, www.buildasign.com/troops . This is an amazing site. You can order a huge welcome home banner 3 feet X 6 feet for FREE. Yes, I said FREE. As a thank you to our troops this particular company is allowing family members at a great price. They only ask that you pay shipping and handling. That is a great deal considering the 3' x 6' is around $60.00. You simply pay the shipping. You will be prompted to choose how much you wish to pay. The higher shipping rate means you get your banner quicker. You can custom design it yourself. Make it say exactly what you want it to say in the colors you wish use. Even better than that you can add a picture of your soldier. I will have an example in this blog. I hope each and every person takes advantage of this amazing deal. What a great way to let our husbands know how proud we are of them and how happy we are to have them home. Hang it in a public place for all the world to see.


A special thank you to my wonderful husband,SGT Hayes. He has defended our freedom since May 19, 2008 and we only have a couple months left.
Thank you so much. I Love You to Iraq & Back. Be safe and come home soon.

No comments: