Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mouse Trap

You wanna hear something funny!!!!



After the kids left tonight I put Ian to bed mind you he had his meds an hour earlier. I went to bed. I got up to come and get some pain meds from the kitchen and I notice all the lights are on and I know I made sure they all were off when I went to bed. I turn the corner of the living room and Ian is sitting in Harlen's chair in living room watching T.V. He had not 1 but 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a huge glass of soda. I asked him "what the hell are you doing"? He looked at me just a plain and said "what, I was hungry so I made me something to eat." ok I can understand that so i keep heading to the kitchen to get my meds. As I get closer to the kitchen I notice a slice of American cheese unwrapped laying on the living room floor. I asked him what it was and if it was his. He answered, "it's cheese" & "kinda! I had to dig a little deeper. He obviously was not forthcoming with any info. So I simply asked, Ian why do you have cheese on my living room floor? He replied "I opened it and put it there to see if we had mice". I kept thinking I saw something moving so I wanted to make sure it was not a mouse.


I died laughing at him
You have to love kids and the crazy ideas they come up with.

No comments: