Monday, December 1, 2008

I have to complain .....





We all know it is December already and Christmas shopping is in full swing. Well I did some shopping online last week. To my surprise my packages were delivered TODAY! That is great! I love fast shipping. What I did not like it have over $300.00 worth of stuff left on my porch. I was home. The UPS driver placed them on the porch and left. HELLO! I was home. Knock on the door and wait for an answer. I am going to write to UPS to inquire on the signature required policy. Just because I live on post does not mean that all of my neighbors are honest.


That is not even the best part of my evening. As a friend goes to leave my home, not knowing UPS has come. He opens the door and there is Rock Band in it's original box (not wrapped). Who happens to be standing there when that happens? Ian, of course. I did my best to play it off as if it were not his. I am sure he knows better. Why would walmart ship something without it being wrapped or in a bigger box. I just don't get it. I wonder how many gifts walmart has already spoiled this year.
































1 comment:

mother of 4 and 8 grandkids said...

i tried to make one . but i think i messed it up. love ya