Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not enough pictures ???

This is my first time blogging. So here goes!


I know personally with my hubby being deployed I can not seem to get enough called Oppictures. I know my hubby feels the same way. I found this cool program online eration: Love reunited. You can search in your local area to find a photographer. Once you find one you contact them. You will get a couple forms to sign for release. Then set a date for pictures to be taken. The photographer will take several shots. They will be developed by the photographer and then placed in a book. The book will be sent directly to your loved one over seas. The best part is yet to come. Once you get your loved ones arrival date, let the photographer know. He/she will then meet you at the homecoming to capture the "first kiss" or "first hug". It is totally FREE! Check it out. http://oplove.org/

No comments: